Attorney Ezekiel Tyson Jr., a native of New Orleans, La. He attended the University of Houston for undergrad and law school! He graduated both programs early and immediately went to work representing people in need.
Attorney Tyson’s passion for the law comes from his desire to help others and to stand in the gap for those unable to fight for themselves. Attorney Tyson has tried over 100 cases! He has successfully represented thousands of clients!.
Achievements/Community Involvement :
- Instructor at the Annual Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association Trial College
- Former President of the Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Former Vice President of the Dallas Black Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Former Chairman, and current board member of the Miles of Freedom Reentry Nonprofit
- Appointee to the Dallas Community Oversight Police Board