Ezekiel Tyson Jr. Managing Partner TYSON LAW FIRM
Areas of Practice
Criminal Law, Federal Crimes, Juvenile Law
University of Houston Law Center, Houston, TX
- Jurist Doctorate December 2001
- Bachelors of Arts History December 1998
Mr. Tyson has tried over 100 State, Federal, and civil trials to verdict.
Achieved not guilty verdicts on various cases including murder, felony assault, and driving while intoxicated (DWI) cases, etc.
- Co-chair of the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers Criminal Bar Committee
- TX Education Agency Certified Hearing Officer
- Graduate of the TX Criminal Defense Lawyers Association Trial College
- Former Prosecutor with the City of Houston
- Member 2005 Dallas Association of Young Lawyers Leadership Class
- Served as a legal education teacher to other lawyers regarding topics such as expert witnesses, basic criminal law, and practice tips for young lawyers.
- Appointed Special Prosecutor on capital murder case State v. Tremaine Mabry and State of Texas v. Tameika Hampton
- Honored as Dallas Association of Young Lawyers ‘One To Watch’
- Consistently averages over 40 hours a year in legal update training every year! (State requirement is 15 hours)
- Vice President of Dallas Black Criminal Defense Lawyers Assoc.
- Board Member Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyers Assoc. Board of Directors
- Member of the Inspiring Body of Christ Church
- Frequent lecturer for the Dallas Bar Associations’s ‘People Law School’
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program Participant
- Dallas Assoc. Legal Lines Volunteer Attorney
- Member of the TX Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Assoc.